Header/Navigation Bar

Image Map

Saturday, July 16, 2016

My Favorite Modest Swimwear Shops


Hey girls!! I've had a lot of people recently ask me where I buy my modest swimsuits and I'm so excited that this blog post is finally ready to share with you. I love how many shops are selling modest swimming suits now.  I remember when I was a teenager there were only a few different places I would shop at for swimming suits and now I love the variety of different places I can find modest swimsuits.


This blog post features my favorite places to find modest swimwear, but remember that modesty is also a personal choice.  What may be modest to me, may not be modest to you.  Search through these shops until you find something that fits what you are looking for.  If you have other shops that you love to buy modest swimwear from, please leave them in the comments so I can add them to the list. Have fun shopping and swimming!


2. Rad Swim
3. Diviine Modestee
4. Cherished Impressions Boutique
5. Janela Bay
6. SwimZip
12. Target
19. Hapari
20. GAP
23. ModLi
24. Macy's
















Special Shoutout to my three different photographers from this blogpost including:


Disclaimer: I received these swimsuits to review.  All opinions are mine alone. I would never recommend a product to my readers that I didn't truly love and use myself.

I would love if we can stay in touch! Follow me so we can be best friends!

(submit your email on my home page)

4 comments:

  1. Well there is more than 100 online store present for online shopping but Target.com is one the best Swimsuits providers in this world.I always refers to go with Target coupons and get best deals on latest fashionable swim wears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing swimwear, There are large pool of online swimwear shops. To get best deal visit - cosmossport

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing such nice post.
    While the availability of great swimwear styles means it's not a prerequisite, it's still constantly beneficial to realize what styles will fit well with spring 2017 patterns.
    beachwear uk

    ReplyDelete