Header/Navigation Bar

Image Map

Saturday, August 13, 2016

We've Moved!


Hey babes! I am so excited to announce that I have rebranded and moved my blog to www.everyday-ellis.com.  I would love for you to follow me over at Everyday Ellis for more posts about my modest outfit inspiration and our newlywed adventures!  Thank you for the continued support as I make this exciting and fun change for my blog!

I have to give a special shoutout to Julie of Island Business Design for the amazing new blog design at Everyday Ellis.  She is currently running an amazing promotion called 8 for 8.  It is a chance for you to get a custom blog design for only $800.  This is an incredible deal and if you are needing a blog design there is no one I can recommend more than her.

You can find the blog promotion here: http://islandbusinessdesign.com/promotion/

Thanks again and I can't wait for you to see my new blog! Head over and leave me a comment so we can meet each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment